Sunday, May 29, 2011

My City in Bloom

The month of May in Montreal means arrival of flowers on every corner! I love flowers because they make everything look a little better and add beautiful colours to the city.  Today, my family and I went to buy flowers for our little city yard.  Here are some pictures I wanted to share:
Neighbors purple tulips, too pretty to be unphotographed

My maman working on our small garden
Just lovely!


Our dog Cooper (notice the bag on his right foot... he got stitches)

My personal favorite, isn't this colour great?

Des impatiences

The makings of a small herb garden (added to every delicious summer meal)
I have a small obsession with flowers, so they will most definitely appear again on this blog.  Something so lovely can not go unrecognized!

No comments:

Post a Comment