Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh Bobbi...

Bobbi Brown creates makeup which gives women the "no makeup" look, which is what I go for! Being in the city for the summer means I have to put a little extra effort in protecting my skin and creating natural looks. Here are some of my favorite products I've been using:
Creamy concealer kit, goodbye dark under eye circles.
The foundation stick, the most portable and effective foundation!

Shimmer Brick in Beige, the ultimate secret to a natural glow. I use this on my cheeks and as eyeshadow when necessary.
The secret to a great eye, Bobbi's long-wear gel eyeliner.   (I use her ultra fine eyeliner brush to apply)
Final touch, SPF 15 non-grease lip balm

 Since Bobbi Brown isn't the most affordable makeup out there, I make sure to pick products I know will be useful on an everyday basis.  Skin is so delicate, therefore investing in proper good quality makeup is important. Check out Bobbi Brown's website: www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment