Sunday, August 7, 2011

Five is the Magic Number

I started my blog in March, and it's crazy to think that August is already here.  "Les idées d'Olivia" has been a personal project and hobby of mine.  I wanted to see if I could actually have a blog... even though I wasn't sure what direction I wanted to take, I just did it! I write about what inspires me, what I love, what I would like to share in the moment. Lately, food and culinary have been a big part of my days.  I spend hours going through cookbooks, old family recipes and magazines... and love every moment of it!  It must be partly to the fact that I have a kitchen available and a family who is willing to try anything I make! 

I've decided to start sharing things that inspire me and what I'm currently loving every month.  5 inspirations seems like the perfect number, not too little and not too much.  Here goes August....

Books

Colourful Anthropologie latte bowls
My August Drink: The Skinny Girl Margarita!
Fresh cut watermelon
The perfect white kitchens with yellow accents (link)
 This is what I'm loving today, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment